In this third and final installment of my series of postings on the fall of the American empire, America is under attack both from without and from within. Externally, we are under attack by a small but very malicious band of Islamic religious extremists in an often violent dispute over what God‘s proper name is while simultaneously being burdened with crushing debt that can never be repaid. Internally, our country is under attack from rampant corruption that overshadows most other countries, and it is a systemic corruption that threatens to devour us all. But there is something else going on here, something underneath the surface, that is far greater than either of these other two threats I have mentioned. I am writing about what TBN television host Grant Jeffery called a “shadow government” (he has a book out by the same name). This shadow government is a cabal of unelected, shadowy private interests that control the multinational corporations, the World Bank, the IMF and the worldwide military-industrial complex, among other things. This “shadow government” is made up of members of the top 1% income bracket, and their activities are directed against the rest of us, as all my readers know by now. I have compiled a list that proves we are under attack.
The top 16 statistics that prove “we the people” are under attack.
1) The inequality of wealth in the United States is soaring to an unprecedented level. The U.S. already had the highest inequality of wealth in the industrialized world prior to the financial crisis. Since the crisis, which has hit the middle class and poor much harder than the top 1 percent, the gap between the top 1 percent and the remaining 99 percent of the U.S. population has grown to a record high.
2) The three big banks that took taxpayer money and benefited the most from the government bailout have just set a new global economic record by issuing $30 billion in annual bonuses this year, “up 60 percent from last year.”
3) The profits of the economic elite are “now underwritten by taxpayers with $23.7 trillion worth of national wealth.” As the looting is occurring at the top, the U.S. middle class is just beginning to collapse.
4) Workers between the ages of 55 to 60, who have worked for 20 to 29 years, have lost an average of 25 percent off their 401k. During the same time period, the wealth of the 400 richest Americans went up by $30 billion, bringing their total combined wealth to $1.57 trillion.
5) Home foreclosure filings hit a record high in the third quarter. …3.4 million homes entered foreclosure by the end of 2010, and this year will be even worse.
6) 25 million people are unemployed or underemployed. That’s nearly 1 in 6 Americans.
7) There have been 123 U.S. bank failures thus far this year.
8) 10 U.S. states are on the verge of bankruptcy, with several ready to declare a financial state of emergency, such as California, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.
9) “U.S. public debt has topped $14 trillion for the first time in history”… This prediction, first written in the spring of 2011 when the final draft of my book was completed, has since come true as you all know.
10) The U.S. poverty rate is the highest in the industrialized world. Predictably, homelessness is rising at an increased rate as well. The U.S. government does not tally the numbers but interested organizations say that more than 3 million people were homeless at some point over the past year…. The fastest growing segment of the homeless population is families with children.
11) 50 percent of U.S. children, one out of every two children, will need to use food stamps to eat at some point in their childhood. This is a national disgrace, a social injustice and a cause for outrage and protest if ever there was one. We are in bad shape when we can’t even feed our own children.
12) In 2010, according to the Census Bureau, the number of U.S. citizens without health care grew to a record 50 million. Furthermore, this statistic is on track to exceed 54 million by the end of this year.
13) Lack of health insurance caused 45,000 preventable U.S. citizen deaths in 2010. The American Journal of Medicine recently released a study that stated, “Nearly two out of three bankruptcies stem from medical bills, and even people with health insurance face financial disaster if they experience a serious illness.”
14) A Johns Hopkins Children’s Center study reported that 17,000 US children have died due to lack of health care. You can also add in a recent report that revealed that 2,266 U.S. veterans have died in 2008 due to lack of insurance.
15) The gun and ammunition manufacturing industry in the United States has over 200 companies producing billions of dollars in annual revenues. This huge manufacturing base cannot fulfill demand quickly enough. The demand for guns and ammunition has hit a record high and the gun industry cannot produce enough bullets to keep up with orders. Americans are arming themselves to the teeth!
16) In the past year, 100 new armed militia groups have been formed, as militia members have doubled in numbers. Federal authorities are gravely concerned about the “uptick in militia activities.” One federal authority recently said, “All it’s lacking is a spark.”
I got these next two postings off the Internet, with the first one originating in Russia and the second in the US.
Subject: US Federal Reserve “Shock” 2012 Move Dooms America
“A grim report given to President Medvedev today by Finance Minister of the Russian Federation Alexei Kudrin is stating that the private European banking conglomerate known as the United States Federal Reserve System, that basically rules over the finances of America, has given a “shock warning” to President Obama that they do not intend to renew the charter granted to them in 1913 by the US Congress and is set to expire on December 21, 2012, which (coincidentally? ) is also the exact date that the controversial Mayan Calendar predicts will be the ending of our present age.
To how bad the Federal Reserve System (which many call the World’s largest Counterfeiter) has destroyed the American economy is evidenced in their destruction of the US Dollar which has lost over a quarter of its value in the past 8 years, and what a single Dollar could buy in 1913, when this secret banking cabal began to strangle these people, would cost $21.67 today, and which comes out to a shocking inflation rate of 2067.0%! And as hard as it is to believe it is nevertheless true that these American people pay more on overdraft fees to their banker masters than they spend on fresh vegetables! Russian Finance Ministry calculations show that should the American people stop paying their money to banks (mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, etc.) and all declare bankruptcy the entire debt load carried by the US Government would be paid in less than 2-years and the United States would have over $85 Trillion available to them over the next 10-years to pay for the complete rebuilding of their Nation and society.”
As I finished the final draft of my book this past spring, I included portions of an Internet posting on CNNMoney.comfrom March 2011 that says,” Home prices: The double-dip is near. Since then, housing prices have continued in free fall, and the double-dip in housing prices predicted in my book is now coming true, as you all know by now. So long as the US real estate market is in the tank, it will be very difficult for the remainder of the US economy to get healthy again. And if the US economy lags, so will the job market. It is only a matter of time before the American people get fed up with the lack of jobs. Civil unrest will surely follow. And now let me share the second Internet posting I mentioned above as additional proof that the USA is coming apart at the seams.
Mexican soldiers found invading United States
Government report documents dozens of armed campaigns in Texas, Arizona
Posted: January 10, 2008 © 2008 WorldNetDaily. com
This posting states that between January 1996 and September 2006, there were 253 confirmed incursions into the United States by Mexican government personnel. The government has documented shots fired on both sides of the border, unmarked helicopters invading U.S. airspace, drug smuggling and actual confrontations between U.S. Border Patrol agents and armed members of the Mexican military. All it will take is one violent cross-border incident to start a US-Mexican war. What is such a shame about all this is that if the US government would just call off the stupid, idiotic and pointless “war on drugs”, all the cartel-related violence that is now occurring on our southern border would disappear almost overnight.
“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.” -Benjamin Franklin
In the meantime, it is now official. A majority of Americans are willing to give up liberty in order to be safer from terrorism. A stunning new McClatchy-Ipsos poll has found that 51 percent of Americans agree with this statement: “it is necessary to give up some civil liberties in order to make the country safe from terrorism.” Only 36 percent of those polled agreed with this statement: “some of the government’s proposals will go too far in restricting the public’s civil liberties.” Have they really been brainwashed into willingly giving up their essential liberties just so they can feel a little safer? Maybe they have, but I sure haven’t. So almost 4 out of 5 Americans are perfectly fine with letting airport security officials gawk at their naked bodies just so they can feel a bit safer from terrorists. How sick is that? The truth is that when Americans allow themselves to become so wimpy and so fearful that they are willing to throw many of their most important freedoms out the window, those responsible for the terror scares have already won.
It is for this reason that the Occupy Movement has become so important. I participated in Occupy DC in Washington for its first three days on October 6th, 7th and 8th. Our country is being driven right into the ground by an evil and probably crazy group of people who answer only to the top 1%, to the detriment of the remaining 99%. The worst part is that it is in their best interest to run the country into the ground because they will make a lot of money from the collapse of the USA. The current problem of Congress and their inability to pass a jobs bill is a classic example. These idiots in Washington would let joblessness and homelessness continue among their constituents in the hopes of ruining the economy so Obama won’t be reelected in 2012. In so doing this minority of ultraconservatives are guilty of dereliction of duty, and so they should be voted out of office in next year’s election. But until then, keep protesting and demonstrating, and join the national strike movement for “black Friday”, November 25, 2011, the day after Thanksgiving. Nobody goes out and nobody spends a single dollar. Everybody stays home and boycotts everything. Join us in refusing to spend!